What can I access via E-Vision?When you log into e-Vision you will be able to access many useful resources, including your:
- Registration status
- Personal details - including a change of address screen
- Personal timetable
- Current modules
- Anglia Ruskin University username details and Anglia Ruskin University email address
- Assignment Cover sheets
How do I access my e-Vision account?Log into e-Vision.
Here you will be prompted to enter your Anglia Ruskin username and password. Enter your details as described below.
Username: Anglia Ruskin University username in the format abc213
Password: is the same as other university systems such as My.anglia or campus pcs
What if I am unable to login?If you have logged into e-Vision before but can no longer remember your password follow these instructions:
- go to Anglia Ruskin password manager
- enter username
- click on the Forgotten Password button
- Answer the question presented to you
- Reset password, needs to more than 6 letters or numbers and not previously used.
This will affect all main Anglia Ruskin System such as email and My.anglia
How do I print my coversheets for my AssignmentsCover sheets
To print your cover sheets you need to log in to the e-Vision system.
Once logged in then please go to the student page and then on the righthand bottom side you will the link called Coversheets (New). Follow that link to take you through to the coversheet that you require. Click on the word Coversheets
Your assignment coversheet will open and then you need to print in the normal way when using a computer in the library.