VLEThe Anglia Ruskin University VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) is an online learning platform that supports all taught modules and contains module information, guides, lecture notes, collaboration and discussion areas.
It provides access to the Module Definition Form (MDF), module guide, lecture notes, discussion areas, collaborative tasks and reading lists. It is also the main form of teaching delivery for all ARU Distance Learning Courses.
LOGGING IN TO THE VLE
You will need to log in to My.Anglia first using your student username and main account password. The link to the VLE is on the student My.Anglia page, under the large blue VLE icon.
Please note: On clicking the link it might ask you to login again. If this is the case you will need to use the format Anglia\xyz123 for your username.
After you log in, click the relevant link to your module. On the left-hand side you will (normally) see links to:
- Semester 1 or 2, Site - Latest updates and postings to the VLE content for the module.
- Content - Weekly guide to your module and additional materials and presentations.
- Documents - Module guide, reading lists, weekly breakdown of module notes, additional materials and presentations.
- Web links - Useful links provided by Module Tutor
- Announcements - Any specific messages from Module Tutor to class
- Calendar - Any specific dates that need to be brought to your attention
If you are unable to access the VLE or see your modules, please contact the Library Helpdesk