Student IT AccountsThe links on this page will take you to the most commonly used Anglia Ruskin University IT websites for students. For more details on each of these services please click onto the relevant link within the directory on the left of the screen
The main student accounts are:
- e-Vision - This is a very important student system. Within e-Vision are contained your personal details, registration status, timetables and results. The University Login can also be used for e-Vision, once registered, and to access the following:
- Anglia Ruskin open access computers - This enables you to use the software on the computers, such as Word and Excel. It will also provide you with the ability to connect to the Internet, as well as the Digital Library to help you with research on your assignments. From these computers you can also print as required.
- My.Anglia - This is a website which contains all your student information. Here you will find lots of information on a variety of subjects, as well as links to the various University Faculties, Support Services and direct links to the systems below.
- Anglia Ruskin email - The University uses Microsoft Outlook Web App in order for you to be able to send and receive emails. Emails can be sent internally to any member of staff, or externally as required.
- VLE - The VLE contains module information, guides, lecture notes, collaboration and discussion areas.
How do I log into the accounts I need access to?These are your University Login details
- Anglia Ruskin University username in the format: abc123
- Password: Initially set to your date of birth in the format DDMMYY
Please see our video tutorial for further help using the Anglia Ruskin Password Manager or our instructional PDF document.
Remote DesktopAccess Your Anglia Ruskin Desktop Almost Anywhere
You can now access your Anglia Ruskin desktop and all its software on your own device. You can access it on campus over Anglia Ruskin WiFi or off campus over an Internet connection. It'll work just fine over a reasonable broadband or cable connection.