Our CommitmentsWe will:
- Provide 24-hour access to the digital library at least 98% of the time.
- Aim to provide long opening hours (that may change throughout the year), including 24-hour opening on four days a week at Cambridge and Chelmsford during semesters.
- Provide clearly designated areas for quiet, silent and group study.
- Have at least one copy of every item on your recommended reading list in stock.
- Make returned items available for borrowing within two hours when library staff are on duty.
- Provide self-service facilities at all our campuses - this includes borrowing, returning, renewing and reserving books, photocopying, and access to stock items such as journals and books.
- Provide advice and support through one-to-one or group sessions, self-help guides, online support and face-to-face contact.
- Give five working days' notice of any planned disruption to services.
Page Last Reviewed: 7th March 2019 by Hannah Fogg.