Physical access to University Library CambridgeTravelling and parking information for the Cambridge Campus can be found on the Anglia Ruskin Website.
The Library entrance is located inside the Mumford Building.
- Your ID card is required to enter and exit through the entrance gates.
- An extra wide entrance gate enables access for persons in a wheelchair or other accessibility devices.
- Library Reception Desk is manned by a security guard who can assist you
Guide dogs are permitted in the library.
Hearing loops are available at the Reception Desk and Help Desk.
Assistive resources: document holders, book holders, writing slopes, coloured overlays, and baskets to carry books available from the Library Reception Desk.
Fire exits: at the rear of the Group Study area, by the lift, where there is also a fire safety area.
Study Rooms are all available to book and have a PC and a large screen
- Rooms 1 and 2 Ground Floor
- Rooms 3, 4, and 5 First floor
- Rooms 6, 7 and 8 Second Floor
- Ground floor has two with PCs two available in Mum012 and one with a Digital Library Terminal near to the printer in the rear part of the Group Study area
- First Floor has two available in study area
- Third floor has one with a PC and the other with a CCTV magnifier for enlarging the text of books
Need assistance on the upper floors then please use the Help Phone by the lift.
Page Last Reviewed: 16th February 2018 by Diane Hilton.