How we help with your enquiries
- We provide a dedicated website at libweb.anglia.ac.uk accessed nearly 2 million times last academic year, including nearly 700,000 views of our world-renowned Harvard referencing guide.
- Our social media include a Twitter feed shown on the home page of our site.
- We have extensive FAQs on all aspects of library and IT support.
- Subject guides are compiled by our specialist professional librarians and were used more than 200,000 times last year.
- Access to reading lists is now available for 98% of modules.
- We provide self-service loans, returns, requests and payments.
First line support
- Our Help Desk provides support to all library users - in person, by phone, and online (including live chat) - responding to over 70,000 queries last academic year.
- Our frontline staff also provide a first line support and referral service for face-to-face IT support.
- More than 1,200 1-2-1 appointments with librarians were taken up last year.
- Over 800 library staff hours were spent delivering workshops embedded into the curriculum or delivered through Study Skills Plus.
Page Last Reviewed: 6th September 2018 by Hannah Fogg.