- Items are only issued with an Anglia Ruskin ID card
- The standard loan period for library items is 21 days
- All items (other than Interlibrary Loans) will be automatically renewed for up to 365 days, unless requested by another user
- In-demand items may issue for 7 days
- Keep your receipt safe when you borrow items. This shows the dates when they are due for return
- Short Loan Collection items may be collected from the counter and borrowed for 4 hours are not renewable
- Reference items, and Journals, are for use in the Library only
- You cannot have books issued if you owe fines
- All items must be returned and any debts paid before you leave the University.
Automatic RenewalsItems are automatically renewed unless:
- it has been requested by another user, or
- you have had it on loan for 365 days.
You will receive a Courtesy Notice if your items cannot be renewed and also monthly Borrowing Activity email to tell you when your items are due, if they have been recalled and a total of any fines outstanding.
If an item is requested you will receive a Recall email with a new due date. It is your responsibility to ensure that loans are returned on time. You can see details of your loans via "my library account" and also contact the Library by phone during Library staffed hours.